Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP)
The Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP) program is the leading credential for validating the knowledge, skills, and abilities of maintenance, reliability, and physical asset management professionals.
It is the only accredited certification following the ISO standards for individuals in maintenance, reliability, and physical asset management. The exam tests real-world knowledge, including work management and leadership skills, to give individuals the tools to take the next step in their careers.
Why certify with CMRP?
• Many employers use CMRP certification as a prerequisite for hiring employees.
• Four out of five CMRP-certified individuals recommend the CMRP as a means to advance an individual’s career.
• The CMRP certification complies with ISO 17024, which is accredited by American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
• Becoming certified includes SMRP membership and access to continuing education opportunities, metrics, and best practices.
• This course qualifies candidates to pass the CMRP exam provided by SMRP certificate.
CMRP course language
Engineers and technicians looking to develop their expertise in maintenance and reliability
Mechanical, Electrical, Production or Project Engineers
Maintenance Managers, Supervisors, Planners and Schedulers
Materials Management Managers/Supervisors
CMMS Administrator or Key Users
Maintenance Engineers (Functional and Reliability)
Ahmed Elhawary has over 5 years of industry experience Establish and implement maintenance strategic plans, methods, and action plans to suit the business plan by directing and guiding with the development and implementation of appropriate maintenance policies, strategies, standards, procedures, and methods suitable for facility business.
His Current Certification: