CMRP online course-certified maintenance and reliability course
Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP)
The Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP) program is the leading credential for validating the knowledge, skills, and abilities of maintenance, reliability, and physical asset management professionals.
It is the only accredited certification following the ISO standards for individuals in maintenance, reliability, and physical asset management. The exam tests real-world knowledge, including work management and leadership skills, to give individuals the tools to take the next step in their careers.
Why certify with CMRP?
• Many employers use CMRP certification as a prerequisite for hiring employees.
• Four out of five CMRP-certified individuals recommend the CMRP as a means to advance an individual’s career.
• The CMRP certification complies with ISO 17024, which is accredited by American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
• Becoming certified includes SMRP membership and access to continuing education opportunities, metrics, and best practices.
• This course qualifies candidates to pass the CMRP exam provided by SMRP certificate.
CMRP course language
What Will I Learn?
- Known "Best Practices in Maintenance and Reliability" from around the world will be explained and discussed.
- Explanation and Discussion of Best Practices in Maintenance Strategy Development, Modification, and the PF Curve.
- Proven World Class Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Best Practices and how to change from current state to Best Practices.
- Barriers and Solutions to Effective Work Execution – Change Management.
- Leading and Lagging KPIs for Proactive Maintenance and Reliability Work Processes.